Thursday, January 03, 2008


While she's not into it herself, Skatje, daughter of high profile lefty biologist P Z Myers, thinks sex with animals is no big deal. Her 644 word post is ripe for the picking and a creationist opponent of daddy Myers can't resist a bit of fun at Skatje's expense by posting this quote:
Sexual relationships between humans and animals come as such a shock to people, but it doesn’t to me. There can be very deep, meaningful relationships between humans and their pets.
I’m refraining commenting on the morality of human-animal sex in this post, but human animal sex just sounds plain icky, ICKY with a capital “I”. Imagine you are the proud parent of a young lady, and then she introduces you to her prospective fiance, the “man” she wants as her husband:
Immediately following is a photo of a pig. This provoked howls of outrage from this guy and from daddy Myers himself. And Skatje's right in there feeding the controversy, yesterday posting this:
I’d rather have sex with a non-human than with a young earth creationist.
Skatje probably couldn't go wrong by shutting the Hell up.


Anonymous sfw said...

To be honest even though I find the idea appalling, as long as she isn't hurting the animal and does whatever it is in the privacy of her own home and does not demand that I celebrate her sexuallity, I really believe she should be free to do what ever she wants with her body. I guess it's my libertarian streak.

4:53 AM  
Anonymous John A said...

PZ Myers did go over the top himself when Climate Audit appeared to have won the Weblog Awards' Best Science Blog outright...

By the way, welcome back to the blogosphere.

7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home