Friday, January 11, 2013

Keep the kid away from violent videogames...

A letter in The Age from an 11 year old:
As a student about to enter grade 6, I am outraged that, along with no written reports, I will not be able to go on camp or have a graduation celebration or fete.
I am very upset that teachers had to go to such measures to get a pay rise. I have sent an email to Mr Baillieu and I am asking my classmates to do the same. They agree this is just outrageous!
We wanted to end grade 6 the same way students have done before us, but now we cannot. We will leave grade 6 feeling angry and disappointed that we did not get to have as much fun as the grade sixes before us.
I am also very upset that my sisters have just finished prep and have no written records about their first year.
I am very sad.
Elsa Rauter, 11, Mount Martha
Poor kid.

2 Comments:

Anonymous HRT said...

Odd how an 11 year writes like someone going on say, 36 - 40, which would be the age of the parent(s).

5:44 PM  
Blogger spot_the_dog said...

I'm guessing Little Elsa is related to Little Gracie.

2:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home