Tuesday, December 27, 2005

OUT THERE

News from left field and beyond:
The Gary Glitter Cup is awarded – Blair, Cheney and Rumsfeld are evil.

Australians pissed with Uncle Sam? – get drunk with your favourite national symbol, relive the dreadful 2004 US election and more. Fucking Bush, anyway.

That was the year that was – did I mention I have a book coming out?

Nothing worth remembering happened in Australia in the 1950s – move on, nothing to see here.

King George the Bush issues heaps of "illegal spy warrants" – he's going to be impeached, I hope, I hope, I hope... oh darn.

I have a ball named Silas; I gave Silas a dog for Christmas – while I'm away you can leave uncensored comments at my blog.

That Narnia "Lord of the Potter capitalist maelstrom" stuff is crap – the monsters gave me nightmares.

The LGF anti-idiotarians are idiots – Daniel Pipes is "a patronizing little shit" no matter what you say about me, nyah, nyah.

A terrorist murderer name Mohammaed – go figure – is released from prison after serving 19 years – it was not a trade; he payed his debt to society.

Lefties are Australia's elite: ‘thoughtful, literate people with a tertiary education’ – I keep my finger on the American pulse by reading Doonesbury.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home