Sunday, April 12, 2009

TOUCHED BY WOODY

An unusual case of mistaken identity:
Woody Harrelson defended his clash with a photographer at a New York airport Wednesday night as a case of mistaken identity -- he says he mistook the cameraman for a zombie.

"I wrapped a movie called 'Zombieland,' in which I was constantly under assault by zombies, then flew to New York, still very much in character," Harrelson said in a statement issued Friday by his publicist.

"With my daughter at the airport I was startled by a paparazzo, who I quite understandably mistook for a zombie," he said.
The video is worth watching for two reasons: the paparazzo's hilarious, alternately whining and confrontational commentary; and to see environmental activist Harrelson drive off in a massive SUV at the end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home