Sunday, May 24, 2009

DEPTHS PLUMBED


An email notification this morning advised that I had again, without my knowledge, commented at An Onanous Lefty:
I masturbated over young Clare too. But to be fair, I was still kind of thinking of Tim at the same time.
When the comment disappeared I assumed Jeremy was tired of the fake Beck comments joke. Nope, the comment soon reappeared:
I VERBed over young Clare too. But to be fair, I was still kind of thinking of Tim at the same time.

EDIT BY SITEOWNER: Sorry, "J.F. Beck" – that mental image was one step too far.
And after further editing:
I *********ed over young Clare too. But to be fair, I was still kind of thinking of Tim at the same time.

EDIT BY SITEOWNER: Sorry, “J.F. Beck” – that mental image was one step too far. And while we’re on the subject – Jesus, man. The depths you’ll sink to get yourself “hits”.
As for masturbation fantasies, any red-blooded male will be aroused by that girly presence, the fashionably unkempt hair, those bright eyes, that crooked little smile, the glimpse of chest and the sculpted neck. Excuse me, I'll be back in a few minutes.

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Repressed homoerotic comment from Carlos in 3 ... 2 ... 1 ...

3:54 PM  
Anonymous Toaf said...

www.whoareyoucallingastalker.wanker.com

5:34 PM  
Anonymous Mehaul said...

Toaf loads up with witty pills and falls about laughing as he blogs and sounds more and more like a 15 year old. Go Toaf, you total waste of oxygen. Only your mother could see redeeming features. You do have a mother? Yes?

5:37 PM  
Anonymous Toaf said...

Oh stop it, Mehaul, you're hurting me!

5:44 PM  
Anonymous Damian said...

I fantasize about Beck's dog.

1:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It also raises legitimate copyright issues. Given the way we rightly mock Jeremy when he displays his massive double-standards on copyright-infringement, we shouldn't encourage duplicating his photos without any legitimate purpose.

6:22 AM  
Anonymous J F Beck said...

The cream of geese blog does perhaps push the ridicule thing too far.

6:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does anyone think Jeremy actually believes that was the real JF Beck posting?

11:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So if Jeremy is aware that it isn't Beck and yet Jeremy says it is then isn't Jeremy being dishonest?

12:49 PM  
Anonymous AR said...

So much for Jeremy not wanting to get involved in blog wars.

8:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a freak he is. It appears he's trying to look cute in that one.

4:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home