Friday, October 16, 2009


Barring last minute technical hitches, from Monday I'll be blogging from Asian Correspondent. Beck is moving into the mainstream, WTF? Yep, there are interesting times ahead.

Update: Margo's Maid, aka Gavin Atkins of Shadowlands, is also making the move. It's good to know I won't be the only Aussie reactionary at the site.

Atkins has very bravely decided to blog under his real name; me, I'm going to stick with JF Beck.

Editing note: the superfluous "me" has been removed.


Anonymous Leaping Avenger said...

Hey man that's a nice looking site. Good Luck + congrats

7:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let's hope it goes better than your foray into Quadrant.

9:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Indian Ocean is near Adelaide?

10:02 PM  
Anonymous DARRYL MASON said...

Good luck, even if you don't have the courage to write under your real 'me' name.

12:03 AM  
Anonymous Toaf said...

I wouldn't worry about your real me name, Beck. Your priority should be a proof me reader.

4:49 AM  
Anonymous ARIII said...

Good luck with this, sounds exciting.

5:49 AM  
Anonymous Mike Barnes said...

Best of luck Beck.

6:46 AM  
Anonymous Lotus said...

Way to go Beck, it's about time!

8:34 AM  
Anonymous Lattecat said...

Good one, looking foward to the blog.

2:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a charmingly vicious and vile post @ 2:21pm. Your parents would be proud.

2:56 PM  
Anonymous Lotus said...

Jealousy's a major bitch, aint it?

4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home