Friday, November 13, 2009

Manny Pacquiao: Living legend

As a boxing fan I'm well acquainted with the legendary Filipino boxer rated as perhaps the best pound-for-pound boxer of all time. Edwin Espejo has pretty much got this story covered but I thought I'd throw in my two cents worth because Edwin is drawing so much Pacquiao-related traffic and I'm determined to beat Gavin Atkins' hit count this week. I mean, Pacquiao is a great boxer, sure, but my hit count is more important to me than a mere boxing match. Ha ha, fooled you!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Gavin Atkins said...

Dammit JF, I read it, and now I just added to the hit count.

6:43 PM  
Anonymous JF Beck said...

Trying to piggy-back on Edwin plus a scantily clad females post -- sure signs I'm desperate.

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home