Tuesday, September 06, 2005

OBSESSIVE, LAME AND INTOLERANT

When commenter Leigh pointed out that Tim "Fact-Check Boy" Lambert was blocking access to his site via my links I emailed Lambert:
Have you acted to prevent my readers accessing your post at
http://timlambert.org/2005/09/no-typos/ via the link at my blog,
http://rwdb.blogspot.com/2005/09/fact-check-cock-up.html? If so, why?
After 24 hours without a reply I sent a follow-up restating the above and adding:
I can certainly understand your reluctance to discuss this matter but wanted to give you an opportunity to explain yourself before I put up another post.
Lambert eventually replied:
I bounce all refers from your blog because you are a troll. Go away.
The guy obviously feels his posts won't hold up under scrutiny. Really, it's not like his stuff is anything to be ashamed of...

3 Comments:

Anonymous The_Real_JeffS said...

No problem, JF. We can always cut and paste! :)

1:03 AM  
Anonymous EvilPundit said...

Looks like Lambert has invented a new definition for the word "troll".

10:05 AM  
Anonymous Jorgen said...

Yes, just like he long ago invented a new definition of the word "fact".

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home