Monday, September 04, 2006

CHARMING BEHAVIOUR COPIED

Tim Lambert's all upset with the New Zealand Climate Science Coalition for supposedly deleting dissenting comments. Lambert's also unhappy with Climate Audit:
Meanwhile, over at Climate Audit, someone tried to post a link to my criticism of a Climate Audit post and discovered that they have blocked any comment that links to my blog. Charming.
Lambert should be flattered the two sites are emulating his behaviour: he won't allow me to comment at his site; has stealthily deleted some of my past comments; and continues to bounce my links to his old blog. Tis better to give than to receive.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Annabelle. N. Smith said...

Hypocrisy pure and simple. A common feature of the self-righteous.

10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home