Thursday, November 16, 2006

RECORD BIRTH RATE PROVES AUSTRALIANS RACISTS

The Howard government is determined to increase Australia's population. Australians were encouraged to have more children and a record birth rate resulted, with Aborigines being especially fruitful. In July 2006 the government announced the intake of almost 143,000 immigrants, the most in decades. This proves, to this super-brained idiot lefty, that Australians are racists out to control women's lives. Is it any wonder Larvatus Prodeo is so popular? With super-brained idiot lefties, I mean.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heard this same argument on ABC radio yesterday. I though to myself "I've heard that wrongly, no one can be that desperate for an argument." Well I must have heard it correctly.

7:38 AM  
Anonymous Another perspective said...

For an other perspective see here: http://slanderyou2.blogspot.com/

6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home