Tuesday, June 26, 2007

BLOGGER DIAGNOSES OWN PARANOIA


Any blogger with confidence in his writing would be flattered by reader interest. A delusional blogger might, on the other hand, find such interest unsettling:
Let’s just say that it’s a little bit paranoid the way someone has been scanning my blog of late. Not that I’m an expert on the matter, but I think a referral to a psychiatrist and a few prescriptions to Zyprexa would clear things up a little.
Commenters are seen as part of the conspiracy to persecute:
He’s just the latest in a line of trolls commenting here after JF Beck has directed them to try and shut down debate because “[he] don’t understand; ergo, it’s wrong/evil.”
Okay I admit it, this post contains a coded message to my troll army directing them to shut down debate by... commenting at another blog. In reality it was big-brained Bruce who shut down debate by banning me for daring to point out his imbecility.

Couple the above with delusions of grandeur (with a bit of stalking paranoia thrown in) and an inclination to invent new words (for writing gibberish) and you've got one mixed up dude, who is, by the way, a trainee teacher. There is apparently a shortage.

Update: Bruce's word problems continue:
Traffic from the usual sources has been a bit quiet the past couple of weeks. It’s not just here though. I’ve noticed a bit of a malaise in commentary at a number of other blogs as well so I’m figuring their traffic has dropped off a bit as well.
Bruce is nothing if not entertaining.

4 Comments:

Anonymous C.L. said...

We. Do. Whatever. You. Say. Master.

9:14 PM  
Anonymous Fang said...

If Bruce's teaching methods in any way reflect how he writes his blog and or his thought process', his teaching slogan should be, "If you can't dazzle then with brilliance, then baffle them with bull."

11:13 PM  
Anonymous Fang said...

Oh damn it should be "dazzle them" as opposed to "dazzle then." It seems my vitriol got the better of me and it is quite late.

11:16 PM  
Anonymous The Brute said...

How may I serve thee, Master? Thine troll army is ready to do your bidding.

3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home