Saturday, June 02, 2007

BRUCE, MASTER BAITER


Brainiac Bruce claims to have implemented a cunning scheme of reverse trolling whereby he makes intentional errors designed to "bait" "malicious" comment from those ideologically opposed. Thus he hopes to make himself immune to criticism -- point out a flaw and he can claim the flaw is intentional, that the criticism is malicious, and is born of misunderstanding.

Bruce reckons he's greatly amused by those who respond to his "baiting". Well, I went to his blog hoping to discuss this baiting nonsense -- all civil like -- and Bruce promptly banned me. Despite his claims to the contrary, he obviously didn't find my comments funny. He'd gone to the trouble of "baiting" and "hooking" me but didn't want to reel me in. Odd.

And by the way, Bruce has quite an imagination when it comes to Miss Politics's sex life -- he's the only person I know who has aimed the description "cheating slut" in her direction. C'mon Bruce, being sexually active doesn't mean she's a slut.

Update: Bruce's baiting goes as planned and he has a major sad. The comment that got me banned is here. Am I a bastard, or what?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anthony_ said...

Don't worry Beck I am banned as well.

8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home