Sunday, June 15, 2008

POLICE ACTION DELAYED

High profile lawyer Irfan Yusuf, all worked up that I published his freely available contact details, threatened:
I have referred the matter to the Australian Federal Police for investigation. You might hear from them shortly.
Yusuf claims to have called in the police because he was worried that I had revealed freely available information in hopes he would come to harm:
No doubt, he has done this so that some persons of similar ilk to him might decide to attack or harass those who do reside at this address.
Well, I never did hear from the federal police and my ilksters never mugged Yusuf. Funny that.

Update: If Yusuf is worried about people tracking him down and doing him harm, he might want to have his name removed from the White Pages.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home