Sunday, February 01, 2009

LUCKY LAWYER LOCATES LEFTY LOVER

There's romance in leftyland with Jeremy Sear hooking up with fellow blogger Keri James. Their relationship is now in the open, but was previously hinted at in some of the cutest, most aww-inspiring comments ever posted:

Jeremy: “Glad you're happy, Keri. Your lad's very lucky.”

And Keri replies: “Jeremy - I'd beg to differ. I think I'm the lucky one.”

Yep, love is a wonderful thing; let's hope it lasts longer than Jeremy's relationship with the enticingly talented MIss Politics. All the best, young lovers!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's good to see Jeremy doesn't discriminate against the.. "larger ladies". Someone's gotta love em.

2:24 AM  
Anonymous Scott said...

I remember when the girl I had the hugest crush on in high school rejected me and went out with another guy. I was heartbroken. I feel your Jeremy pain, Beck.

7:27 AM  
Anonymous J F Beck said...

Killer racks are a dime a dozen. Human squirt guns on the other hand...

7:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoa Becky! You've really wound the kiddies up with this one, nice work!

1:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seems I really wound you up! Such a shame the right are driven by emotion and not logic.

9:04 AM  
Anonymous Toaf said...

Pathetic, Beck.

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home