THOSE MISSING CHUCK A SPEAR POSTS
Read on only if you're interested in the latest developments in the ongoing battle of blogging giants: Random Brainwave vs Beck. You were warned, so don't whine about it in comments.
Yesterday afternoon while relaxing with an after work coffee cruising the blogosphere I noticed a comment in the Random Brainwave sidebar that wasn't attached to a post. A cache search revealed four posts from earlier in the date that had since been removed -- the cache of the Random Brainwave homepage has changed and no longer shows these posts, but the three posts below were online long enough to be cached individually:
Anyway, my post yesterday simply pointed to the removed posts; no opinion on why the posts were removed was offered. Chuck Spear quickly responding that I had fallen into a cunning trap of some sort:
As predicted the bait has been dished up and has been swallowed. Beck, would you also like a spoon to eat out my arse?Chuck wants readers to believe a scenario like this:
Beck, you sir are a second-rate, fucking moron. You should hook up with a first-rate one we all know. It would be a good example of Blair's Law.
- It's a holiday Monday with time to kill.
- Cunning trap plan pops into Chuck's brain.
- Four hoax posts written and posted.
- Posts removed after ensuring blog homepage is cached; otherwise Beck won't be able to find posts.
- Beck finds cached posts; makes complete fool of himself.
- Much lefty back-slapping and general hilarity at stupid conservative's naiveté.
- Chuck goes for ritual early-morning back-to-nature dump in the garden; the broccoli loves a good crap.
- While squatting notice psilocybe cubensis.
- Ingest psilocybe cubensis.
- Watch TV; with Centrelink closed, time to kill.
- Experience burst of creativity.
- Write and publish transcendental blog posts on idiot conservatives.
- Watch more TV marveling at the visual and sound quality of the programs -- adverts are especially good.
- Suddenly realise blog posts are embarrassingly incoherent rubbish.
- Blog posts removed.
- Frantically seek advice of lefty blogger mates.
- Go with consensus: claim blog posts were part of a cunning plan.
By the way, Chuck is lying, I have attempted to lodge no comments at Random Brainwave, either cloaked or in the open.
Update: The saga continues with John Surname nailing shut the coffin Chuck built for me:
Dreck will be unable to admit he fell hook, line and sinker for this most obvious ploy designed to play on his many - many! - personality faults. We are very good at this, we've done it before. It will be fascinating to see what sob story he concocts now, and whether he makes it to China before he admits he was wrong.The RB posts were taken down; what did I get wrong, exactly? Hey, maybe Chuck doesn't really crap in his garden.
Labels: lefty meltdown