Monday, October 19, 2009

Competition – big prizes on offer

All you have to do to be in the running to win a prize* is go to the correspondents viewer thingy at the upper right of the homepage, look at all of the photos/graphics and then lodge a comment nominating the single best and single worst – this is not a beauty contest; judge on quality and/or presentation. When you lodge your comment put the best first followed by the worst. If this doesn't draw at least a few comments I'm going to have a big sad so LODGE A COMMENT, or else. (I was going to construct a proper poll for this but some of those name are just too weird to type out – I'm looking at you here Scudamore-Smith.)


 


*I lied about the prizes. Sue me for tricking you into doing unpaid focus-group work.

1 Comments:

Anonymous sunandsnow said...

Best: James Morgan Asian Photo Essays
Worst: Yosef Ardi Indonesia Today (It's not very well framed, and it's zoomed in too far)

2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home