Saturday, October 03, 2009

RACIST PANDERING OBSERVED


Pure Poison's most boyish boy, Jeremy Sear, is sad and offended. So what's got him riled this time? It can't be usual suspect Andrew Bolt; he's still out of town. Maybe somebody's using one of Jeremy's cat photos without permission. Or perhaps somebody's making fun of his hair. Nope, his knickers are all a bunch over news organisations daring to mention Australians are amongst the missing in earthquake ravaged Padang. Something's not quite right in that boy's head.

Update: When it comes to whining Jeremy could take lessons from fellow PP boy Dave Gaukroger:
It’s been 15 years since I left my home town of Inverell for university, and I never went back to live there again. I had an uneasy relationship with my birthplace, I came from a reasonably prominent family, which meant that I was never able to get away with any sort of bad behaviour, and my school days aren’t really memories that I cherish. Consequently, I embraced the opportunity that uni gave me to somewhat recreate myself without the constraints that I felt that Inverell had imposed upon me, and when uni was finished I chose to settle in Albury rather than my home town.
It’s just like Princess Di fleeing the paparazzi or Michael Jackson using a disguise so he could venture out in public. The white-hot glare of Inverell high society was simply too much for prominent Dave to tolerate.

Life is tough when you’re a young lefty related to the owners of a rural car dealership... that doesn't sell Priuses.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome stalking, JF! Still no.1!

12:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Both pointless and creepy. An unusual combination.

5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home