Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Unemployed Author Grateful

A New Year's message from Antony Loewenstein:
Thanks for all the support and long may it continue
To all my read­ers, sup­port­ers, friends and in­ter­locu­tors, thanks for all your on­go­ing sup­port of my work and I look for­ward to con­tin­u­ing the re­la­tion­ship in 2014 and be­yond. 
Many plans and pro­jects on the way.
He has plans on the way!

The best wishes, support and feedback from his many "interlocutors" in the two weeks since he wrote it:
0 Comments 
Such a relationship. Speaking of which, The Guardian who let him blog there might want to allocate a full-time corrections editor to the Ant. He's forced them to issue two corrections in a single month.

I wonder if Antony has yet worked out that deceased Israeli Prime Minister Sharon is not a woman. He's made that mistake before...

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Ant L said...

Happy New Yeer to you too, Dan. Mock me if you will, but my plans and projectiles have borne fruit. You should take note of my celebrity and perhaps adopt my methods and you too can plan to become a famous pubic intelliectual like moi!

Leaping on the latest leftist talking points is easy - you don't even have to make sense, just use a few buzzwords and spew hate for capitalism, Israel and the West. The ABC and the Guardianistas will take of the rest.

I take it you did notice that my columns at the Guardian get hundreds, sometimes tousands, of comnents, unlike this dungeon of a blog. Maybe your numbers will improve if you can teach your cat to type. After all it is 50% of your audience.

12:05 PM  
Anonymous Blobbsy said...

Happy New Year Dan.

It's been a great start so far.

5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home