Wednesday, September 12, 2007

LAWYER PERPETRATES DECEPTION; CAN'T SPELL

Last Friday Sydney lawyer Irfan Yusuf went on the offensive following my recent posts on his gratuitous disclosure of contrarian commenter Daniel Lewis's address:
Some readers will have noticed that I have started to allow some of the more racist and offensive comments through my moderator's sieve. In fact, there have been a large number of comments that I have not allowed through. With the help of a number of colleagues, I have managed to locate the source of some of the more offensive comments.

The main purpetrator [sic] has been a rather interesting chap whose blog can be found here.
Now while it's possible some of the comments were written by persons arriving at Planet Irf via my blog, I certainly didn't write any of the comments and haven't commented at his site for quite some time (and none of my comments were remotely racist or offensive).

It's pretty hard to believe that a guy whose job depends on the accurate use of language -- he is a lawyer -- could inadvertently make it seem that I wrote the comments in question. Then again, I can't imagine there are many lawyers who can't spell perpetrator.

Anyway, Irf is still miffed at my posting of his publicly available contact details:
I now reproduce some of the nastier comments. My reason for doing so is that this chap has taken the extraordinary step of publishing an address of mine where I no longer reside and a phone number I no longer use. No doubt, he has done this so that some persons of similar ilk to him might decide to attack or harass those who do reside at this address.
The New South Wales Law Society has responded to Irf's request that his contact details be updated by omitting all phone numbers but the address remains unchanged. And as a helpful reader points out, the online White Pages still show an I. Yusuf at the address cited by the Law Society. If Irf is so concerned about the harassment of innocents he should probably have the incorrect address corrected straight away.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's so predator ugly i couldn't imagine the parents wanting him to stay.

10:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've been pretty seriously defamed and at the very least he should receive a letter from your lawyers, presuming of course you can find his address. Poor old Irf's lost the plot and should sit back a bit during Ramadan and consider how bad his commentary has become. It wasn't always so.

4:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree. Irfan is a stupid leftist black shite. You'd think he was a dirty jew.

6:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahahaha!! you idiots! you think im irfan. maybe your Hebraism has gotten the better of ya!

1:30 AM  
Anonymous The Brute said...

After he gets through the next bucket of chicken, he'll be right with ya...can't talk...eating...

5:06 PM  
Anonymous jamie said...

In fact, Danny-boy, we don't even know if you live in Rushcutters' Bay. For all we know, it could be a work or business address. Or it could be the address of the psych clinic where you stay when you have lost it completely. Or maybe it's the address of the brothel where your favourite chick works ...

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home