Thursday, November 19, 2009

Australian blogger jailed?

Tim Blair, formerly prolific, has only posted once since last Thursday. Considering Blair's driving record, and that he was out test-driving Godzilla, it's not unreasonable to think he was, you know, removed from the road in the interests of public safety. If that happened - without any bent sheet metal or injuries, of course - I won't be the only one laughing my arse off.


Update: Blair denies imprisonment but says nothing about tickets or bent sheet metal resulting from hooning around on the roads. Damn, I bet he had fun. Which reminds me, I'm going to be all bitter and twisted until the AC poobahs pull some strings to secure me a test drive in a hot car. Well Okay, could I maybe at least sit in a Ferrari? Touch a hotted-up Holden?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home