Saturday, April 01, 2006

WHY SHEIL BLOGS

Christopher Sheil, Australia's most prominent lefty blogger, responds to Mark Bahnisch's question about why people blog (for brevity and clarity Sheil's 910 word attempted explanation has been edited down to the essentials):
… I… I… me… my… I… I… I… I… I… I'm… I… I… I… I… I… I'm… I… I…my… I… I… I… I'm… my… my… I… my… me… I… my… my… I'm… I'm… I'm… I'm… I'm… I… I… I’ve… me… I… I… I… me… I'm… my… I… I… myself… I… I… I… I… I… me… I… I’m… me… I…
Everyone familiar with Sheil's stuff already knew that.

2 Comments:

Anonymous The_Real_JeffS said...

It appears that CS uses a mirror for a computer monitor.......

12:33 AM  
Anonymous The Brute said...

Clearly not that surprising at all. Not sure how you could trawl that without coming away with an impression that Chris likes Chris. A lot more than should be healthy.

7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home