Wednesday, March 28, 2007

LEATHER CLAD FEMALE LUSTS FOR HOT ITALIAN THROBBER


Susan Carpenter reviews the new Ducati 1098 S and, to her credit, takes one of the beasts for a spin. She's so impressed she'd like to bed the machine. The video that goes with the bike's review (via link above) is a bit of a letdown, however, because Susan rides, well, like a girl. That's to be expected, I suppose.

More on the Ducati 1098 S here. If, like me, you're a Ducati rider from way back, you might like the retro SportClassic 1000 S.

Just in case you haven't heard, Norton is in production again. Go take a look.

2 Comments:

Anonymous paul said...

The new Commando looks the ducks guts- hopefully like Triumph they've sorted the electrics. I've sent them an email to see if anyone's importing them to Australia yet- if not, I wouldn't mind handling them.

10:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As an old time Guzzi rider, I was interested in the 1000S as it looked like the well remembered 750S. However, I suggest that you try sitting on one, as these old bodies do not bend like these new bikes require. The handlebars on the S models are ridiculously low, and that is after you manage to get your feet on the footpegs! I think I will have to stick with the BMW (mmmm - new R1200S would be nice)- SezaGeoff

7:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home