Western Australia's bad drivers
The top ten complaints of West Australian drivers:
1. Drivers who can’t mergeThis morning on the way to work I witnessed a classic example of driver stupidity: a child care pick-up van speeding at 20 km/h over the limit. Now whereas the driver of the van didn't do anything outstandingly stupid on early morning roads with little traffic he was still driving at 80 km/h in a residential 60km/h zone, which made me wonder what he would say to police if apprehended. Better yet, what would we he say to parents of the children entrusted to his care?
2. Right-hand lane hoggers
4. Rude, inconsiderate attitude
5. Lack of indicating
6. Not using roundabouts correctly
7. Bad driving at traffic lights
8. Using mobiles while driving
9. Speeding or driving too slow with restrictions.
10. Automatic drivers who keep a foot on the brake pedal.