Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Loving the Conversation

Antony Loewenstein:
The Guardian’s media writer Roy Greenslade has responded to my column and challenged its logic. I love this conversation
I loved it too. Greenslade suggested he was a simpleton.

Loewenstein's opening paragraph:

Are mainstream journalists dedicated to journalism? This may seem like a strange question, especially since I’m a journalist myself, though independent and not tied to a corporate news organisation.
Read: Unemployed and unable to construct a basic sentence.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Ant L said...

If I is so, so dumb, you have to wonder about Greensalad for even taking me seriously, don't you, Dan?

In view of your intense and passionate interest in all things moi, you should also change the namie of this bogol. Something like "The Loewenstein Love Shack (On Crack)" would be more accurate and massively boost your readership through the mere mention of my namie.

8:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm wondering, Dan; is "Loewenstein" Hebrew for "cocksucker"?

9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home