Sunday, April 02, 2006

GET A GOLDFISH

One of the endearing qualities of cats is their unpredictability. Melissa Bryan's cat's unpredictability proved too much for her:
"When I went to get the phone and my feet moved, he attacked," she said of the gray and white domestic shorthair she had named Louie. "I moved and he flipped out."

Bryan pulled him off, ran into the bathroom and slammed the door. She was trapped there with no telephone for about half an hour before she found a way to escape.

"I threw a towel over him and he started to fight the towel. I ran into the bedroom and shut the door," she said.

But Louie wasn't done. He kept trying to push the door open to get at her. Bryan called police.

"I don't think they believed me at first, when I told them what happened," she said."When the troopers got there they were saying he didn't look like there was anything wrong with him, but then he started to hiss at them and growl.
The cat was captured, euthanized and will be tested for rabies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home