Friday, July 21, 2006

BIG-MOUTHED BIGOT BEGS BRITAIN

Big-mouthed Muslim cleric Omar Bakri fled Britain for Lebanon in August 2005, later remarking:
“When I left England I bought a one-way ticket out. I never want to see the place again.”
That's just as well because the British government told him he would not be allowed to return:
Bakri, who previously referred to the September 11 terrorists as 'the magnificent 19', was banned from Britain last year because he 'was not conducive to the public good'.
Well, now that the situation in Lebanon has gotten somewhat tense, Omar is all homesick for Old Blighty:
It was reported that he begged members of the Royal Navy co-ordinating the evacuation from Beirut to rescue him.

ITV News said he had written to the British Embassy saying: 'I know my case was controversial but the current situation in Beirut has left me with no choice but to appeal to you to grant me a visa to see my children.'

Anjem Choudary, who was a close associate of Bakri, said last night the cleric feared for his life in the Israeli airstrikes.

Bakri is also terrified that Syria might move forces into Beirut if the crisis escalates. Bakri was allowed asylum in England only because Syria wants to put him on trial for attempting to overthrow its government in the late 1970s.
Bakri has warned British authorities his family will be in jeopardy if he is not allowed a British visa:
Speaking to the BBC Radio 4 Today programme by mobile phone from Beirut, Mr Bakri said: "I am not appealing now against the decision to give me the right to stay in Britain. I am not appealing for that.

"I am appealing on behalf of my children who are worried and they want to see their own father. Do you want my little sons or my little family to come now to Lebanon? I don't think you want that."
Unfortunately, children cannot pick their parents. These kids are doomed no matter what.

2 Comments:

Anonymous RebeccaH said...

Coward, coward, coward, how do you like your jihad now?

1:50 AM  
Anonymous MarkHenryC said...

Justice doesn't come much sweeter that that.

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home