Sunday, July 11, 2010

Stupid question

Stupid questions are a part of life; we ask and receive them every day: who hasn't asked, or been asked, Hot enough for you? The purpose of the question is to make conversation; the answer isn't really meaningful because no one in his right mind would say, Nah, I won't be happy until the tarmac melts.

The following stupid question is asked by a professional writer, however:

How much do you know about Israel’s nuclear secrets?

Uh, I know nothing about any secrets because, you know, that's what makes them secrets.


Anonymous Dan Lewis said...

You're being unfair on poor Antony.

Surely the whole Israeli nuclear industry read his blog. I mean, he's a bestselling author and expert on Israel!

11:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been to Israel for more than 3 weeks. That makes me 50% more informed on Israel than that mung bean. Shit I've been to Gaza too!!!!!!!!Make it 600%!!!!!!!!!!!

7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home