Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Six Degrees of Loewy

If someone invented a game in which you had to take any topic howsoever irrelevant and link it back to Israel-hating, Antony Loewenstein would be the world champion. Here he is on The Guardian's blog talking about Papua New Guinea and Australia.
Australia treats its neighbours with contempt. As soon as the latest contortions of refugee policy were announced last week, I tweeted that Australia could possibly expect international sanctions, not unlike against Israel due to its human rights abuses of Palestinians.
Israel suffers international sanctions?

Loewy's resume puffery continues. Not only is he a 'best selling author' he is now a publisher as well.
Last week I published a piece in the Guardian on the necessity of journalists being far more transparent in their dealings and allegiances, including a call for them to declare for whom they vote. It caused a stir.
How much of a stir?
To the point where I was interviewed on South Korea’s Busan English Broadcasting.
International broadcaster!



Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Ant L said...

I love it when you say my namie, Dan. You are the most devoted lover I have ever had. But I feel sorry for little ppl like you. Especially that you haven't learned how to to be a respected pubic intellectual like moi.

Forget about right-wing concepts like truth and justice. Life isn't that simply simple. You just need to learn to dance with your hand in your pants and the ABC will take care of the rest.

I am generous fellow so I'm letting you take my next big idea and run with it. Start a group called 'Jews for Jihad' (sort of an Australian version of J Street). The first project is to demand equality for the Paleostinian ppl and pressure the US to supply them with an equal number of nukes as are at Dimona. This campaign I am calling "Dhimmis for Dimona Equality". Your blog stats will explodle and you will be feted by progressives the world over!

8:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No need to answer my question now, Dan; he is a cocksucker.

4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home