Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Private Informant

Our ABC was once again short of a guest and knew Antony would be available. Looks like he has a new job title also.
Information activist and writer Antony Loewenstein says, even if the motion does pass, any statement is unlikely to provide much information. ANTONY LOEWENSTEIN: Regardless of who’s in power in Canberra there’s a sense somehow that although the US prosecutes intelligence security around the world, Australia wants to be seen under that umbrella and rarely asks questions privately or publicly.
Apparently all-seeing Antony knows what's being asked privately. He's reading your thoughts people!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Ant L said...

Dan, I just love it when you say my name! Your blog would be nothing without moi - there would be noting but plank pages if you taken away all the posties that mention moi.

You must be soooooo jellus of me - you are such a great speeler, yet I am the famous pubic intellectual. But frankly, your mosquito bites are tiresome. Maybe if you could take a lessen from Dylan you might understand:

"And now I know you're dissatisfied with your position and your place
Don't you understand, it's not my problem

I wish that for just one time you could stand inside my shoes
And just for that one moment, I could be you
Yes, I wish that for just one time, you could stand inside my shoes
You'd know what a drag it is to see you"

9:24 AM  
Anonymous Bob said...

" ....I am the famous pubic intellectual." Does this mean he talks through his dick?

6:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home